My Photo
Robin Day

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a photographer based in Charles Town, WV. My blog is where I show some of my recent work as well as some personal stuff. If you are interested, you can contact me at robin@robindayphotography.net. Feel free to look around and leave me a comment. I love comments!
Go to My Website

View my complete profile

September 23, 2009

Picture Speaks a Thousand Words

WOW!! I was editing Kevin and Michelle's Ocean City wedding and my heart stopped on this photo. I don't know if it's because they are my friends or what, but this photo makes me smile and cry happy tears. This was seconds after their ceremony and they had their first dance right on the beach. It says way more than words could EVER express. I'm pretty sure that's a tear in the corner of Michelle's eye and that's what gets me. I cannot wait to share the rest of their amazingly beautiful photos.

Much love Kev & Michelle.




Signature Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment