My Photo
Robin Day

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a photographer based in Charles Town, WV. My blog is where I show some of my recent work as well as some personal stuff. If you are interested, you can contact me at robin@robindayphotography.net. Feel free to look around and leave me a comment. I love comments!
Go to My Website

View my complete profile

September 28, 2009

Becca & Matt: Married! (Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa)


Bling!



Becca's gorgeous gown.




Oh, how that sky is so deceiving. It was extremely windy as you will see later.



Hayden's beautiful gown to match Mommy.



Becca and Matt are both police officers, and when I saw this I cracked up. The revolver actually worked!







It needed to be seriously sprayed to survive the hurricane winds outside that's for sure.







For you Jess because it took four people to get your bow just right and because you are beautiful.




LOVE this.



All done up and now take a breath.




Hey, beautiful bride!








Yep, wind did that to the veil not me. Gorgeous!




Beautiful view from the suite.




Yep, that's right WIND! It was perfect. My favorite.







You think they're related?! You two are gorgeous and I love how Kylee is looking up to you guys.




The handsome Matt or should I say "Matty". ;-)






Matt's first look at Becca.




I love this. Becca and Matt met each other half way.




Smile. Love, love, love this moment.




Such a good sport Becca! She said "well, at least it will be memorable!" lol










Kiss da bride!










These two are pro's at snuggling.




Our efforts to hide behind a billboard did not work. Alas, the wind found us.


















One last picture before the rain.



Becca had some great orange details.







Love these tins. They were spray painted copper.




Makes me smile. They were both all smiles ALL night.




Matron of Honor and little sister gave a very heart warming speech. I think this image captures it beautifully.




See always smiling.




Just for you Jess. :-)




Love you two! Mwah!



Signature Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment