My Photo
Robin Day

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a photographer based in Charles Town, WV. My blog is where I show some of my recent work as well as some personal stuff. If you are interested, you can contact me at robin@robindayphotography.net. Feel free to look around and leave me a comment. I love comments!
Go to My Website

View my complete profile

September 16, 2009

Lane 1 Year Old! {Little Bird} - Frederick, MD Family Photographer

Lane will 1 next weekend!!! Happy Birthday Lane! Amy, Tommy, and Lane have graced my blog before and I am sure will continue to for the foreseeable future. :-) Amy seems to be in love with me and that is just fine with me! LOL Amy and Tommy really wanted pictures at the family farm this time with the tractor and baby cows. So, that's exactly what we did!


We started with the tractor and tried to work in the hat! Any guess what kind of tractor it is....I kid, I kid...it's kind of obvious. That's the cowboy, farmer nod. I love it! Now, just wave your hand at all the passers by and it will be perfect.




This reminds me of my childhood. My dad had a tractor and we got to play in the bucket and get rides all the time.




So much fun!




We even got one with the John Deere hat on! Score!



Now for some family pictures. Hello baby Charlotte in mommy's belly. I cannot wait to take pictures of your adorable little face!




Happy Lane in the beans.



If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!!








Amy's favorite picture!





Too funny! You didn't want that hat did you dad? I'd rather wear your than my John Deere one.




Giggles




Let's try sitting in the tractor tire one more time......



...or not!




Let's go see the baby cows instead. This baby cow is only about 1-2 weeks old. It's sucking on lane's fingers. Awwwwww!




Ride 'em cowboy!




His tongue is sticking out! I want to hang this in my future kids nursery. I love it.



Let's try the tractor one more time. Maybe a little Mommy coaxing will do the trick.



Just maybe...My Favorite



Yay! Happy birthday boy!



More happy birthday boy.



Then, again maybe not. lol



Frederick, MD - love you guys! See you in November for your family Christmas pictures! I hope the birthday bash is a success. Make sure you get pictures of Lane tearing into his cake! It will be adorable.

xoxo,
Signature Bird


No comments:

Post a Comment