My Photo
Robin Day

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a photographer based in Charles Town, WV. My blog is where I show some of my recent work as well as some personal stuff. If you are interested, you can contact me at robin@robindayphotography.net. Feel free to look around and leave me a comment. I love comments!
Go to My Website

View my complete profile

September 3, 2009

Love You Like a Sis

This Saturday Autumn and Josh are getting married. As the matron of honor, I have prepared a speech which is really a poem. It chronicles Autumn's journey to woman hood and our journey as friends. I'll save the poem for the wedding but I just wanted to say "I Love you like a sis".



This picture is from my bachelorette party exactly one year ago to the day as of Saturday. I don't think either of us thought that one year later we would be celebrating Autumn's wedding.

P.S. Yes that is extensions in my hair and no I don't prefer my hair long. ;-)

Signature Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment