My Photo
Robin Day

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a photographer based in Charles Town, WV. My blog is where I show some of my recent work as well as some personal stuff. If you are interested, you can contact me at robin@robindayphotography.net. Feel free to look around and leave me a comment. I love comments!
Go to My Website

View my complete profile

September 13, 2009

Carrie & Kahlil: Married!!!!

Where to begin!!?? Kahlil and Carrie FINALLY said their "I do's" on September 5, 2009! Yay! Even though Jason and I couldn't attend their intimate wedding, I was able to take pictures of the "love birds" the day before. Kahlil and Carrie have graced the blog before with their engagement photos that I took while visiting them in Pittsburgh.


The G.O.R.GEOUS Carrie




Carrie, you are beautiful inside and out.



And Kahlil, such a fun-loving, jokester who really knows how to dress! You sure do look dapper.





This cracks me up. Usually, when I ask couples to dance, they hold each other tight and have an intimate moment. But not these two! Hilarious. They broke out the club dancing. Then, after some laughs, Kahlil twirled Carrie like a beautiful bride.



























Oh, yes! I love this big red barn! Thank goodness Carrie changed the location to her parents' farm! Score!













Canvas! ;-)























AYKM?! I love this.



Yep....I love this!



L.O.V.E. love!







And some more bridal portraits of Carrie all by herself!












Love you guys! Jason and I both wish you all the happiness in the World. And we will come to see you soon.

Love, Robin and J




Signature Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment